(Editor's Note: E-pledging is not available through EEX after 12/15/12, however paper pledges can still be accepted into early February 2013)
CFC-EEX E-Pledge offers employees in specified agencies the choice of making a CFC payroll deduction pledge on-line through Employee Express (EEX). Employee Express is a convenient, user-friendly automated system that gives employees direct control over key payroll and personnel information without having to use forms or visit a personnel or payroll office.
CFC-EEX is not mandatory for CFC pledges. CFC-EEX is another option for the Federal donor in agencies using EEX (see attached list).
Employees utilizing CFC-EEX E-Pledge should not submit an additional paper pledge form for their payroll deduction pledge. However, paper pledge forms are required for one-time and cash contributions.
Benefits of CFC-EEX E-Pledge include:
- Confidential and Secure: EEX has secure links directly to your payroll providers. No SSN information is passed to a campaign or mailed to another office for input.
- Accurate: All pledges are received electronically by the payroll office and no math calculations to correct or printing to decipher.
- Searchable: Query the charity database to search for and select charities from your local campaign area and the National-International list.
- Flexibility: Donors can pledge to up to 30 charities, and change their pledge through the end of the official campaign season -- December 15.
- Printable: Employees may print a copy of the pledge form for their records.
- Fast: Information is processed immediately, in real-time, to the CFC reports site and to the payroll providers daily. Local campaigns retrieve reports and distribute them as needed to agencies in their campaigns.
- Available: CFC-EEX E-Pledge is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week beginning on campaign kick-off to December 15th via the Internet:
- Assistance: Is available through the EEX help desk from 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. ET Monday through Friday by calling 478-757-3030. Donor Passwords for Employee Express can be requested On-Line or through the Employee Express Help Desk.
A Demonstration Account is available for all to familiarize Federal users with the CFC-EEX E-Pledge system. Go to https://www.employeeexpress.gov and Login with: 999999994 and Password: Demo#444 (Local charities for this account are in the Atlanta campaign.)